Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Glad to have survived the festive season with your sanity still intact? Still able to get the pants buttoned/zipped? Joined a gym yet? I do love the holidays, but man, I pay for all the over indulgences afterwards!
I really enjoy time spent with family during the holiday season, so the months of December/January found me in both New York and Florida, celebrating with my brother (NY) and with my parents in Florida. It was a first to fly with my baby girl, she did great!
Back to reality, back to work!
Things are heating up real estate wise, people have come out of hibernation and started looking for their next home. There is nothing more exciting than being with someone when they find their dream home!
Mortgage rates have risen a bit, but are still great. I think the resent rise in rates may have prompted people to act sooner rather than later.
When you're ready, I'm ready! The Stuart Sinclair Team is ready to roll on 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment